Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trying to be nice!

 I am feeling happy....very happy because finally I am doing something for the bitch and her daughter in my colony. She is the most adorable animal around. She loves everyone around her no matter how they treat her. An year back, she gave birth to 6 puppies on my terrace and I tried to take care of them for sometime but after a few days, when other people in the building started to object I made a small home (behind my building) for her to stay safe with her puppies. As they grew and started to move out of the house only 2 of them survived (a male and a female). The female was the most beautiful of all, she was sparkling white in color but today she looks brown and pale because she is suffering from a disease which later passed on to her mother. Everyday while giving them food and water I had just one thought in my mind how should I help them? Days kept passing and I started getting disappointed, didn't know what to do. A few days back my sister met a girl in her office, an angel on earth, who is now helping us. She consulted a vet and provided us with the medicines for them.Slowly and slowly they are recovering. I wish them speedy recovery and the angel to have the best in life! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment